Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Switching Gears

I spoke with my social worker Monday, explained the situation of the remodel and to my happiness, she stated that the remodel will not affect my final walk through. YAY!!!!!!!

With that being said, I must switch gears in my mind to put things in order (as best I can) before Thursday night.  I had to create an entirely new TO-DO LIST.  As I think about each room of the house (each one halfway complete), I write all the things I can see in my mind which needs to be done. Even though she won't be looking for that, it's something I feel I need to do. 

The things I need to be concerned with (for Thursday) are the following: 
     -  Fire Extinguisher on each floor of the house
     -  Smoke detector on each floor of the house
     -  All Medicines and cleaners are locked up
     -  There is enough room for him (his own room)

Sooooooo for the next couple of nights, I will be dusting, sweeping, straightening, and readjusting to make sure it's as presentable as it can be. I hope she will see that we are trying to make the house more comforting and inviting. 

I love this roller coaster of emotions I am on. I think it is sort of preparing me for motherhood as one never knows what to expect from day to day. So many things left to do, but so grateful it all doesn't have to be done by Thursday. WISH ME LUCK.

Kayleen's Kid Quest continues.........

No comments:

Post a Comment