Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Family Photos

   I received an email last night about some missing documents I needed to sign and send back to the adoption agency, plus they wanted some family photos. That was fun since I am not the biggest fan of getting my picture taken. So I went through my pictures on Facebook and here is what I sent over. Now I might get in trouble for sharing these, but oh well.

  Also, I am going to need more photos to submit with my dossier, so if any of you have recent photos of me and want to send them over to see if I like them enough to send, please send to leenster34@comcast.net

Lance, Me, Andy having us an Apple Beer (Sparkling Apple Juice)

Me, Kris and Mom in Hawaii

Me and Kris at Brandon's Navy Graduation

Me and my sister in Hawaii

Me and my sister getting ready for the Luau

Me and my silly mom in Switzerland

Me and Jordan at the Luau (she is all about the video camera) LOVE HER

ps: now that I know how to upload photo's this blog might just get a little better. WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment