Monday, February 25, 2013

I have ANGELS watching over me.....

   Being a single woman has made this adoption process quite interesting. Trying to find the money for each fee that has come due, has kept me pretty busy over these last 10 months. As I continue to pray and stay close to The Lord, things keep falling into place just as I need them to. It's amazing how smoothly this whole process is going for me.

   That being said, I had a couple of sweet angels watching over me this weekend. One angel called to let us know about someone selling a very nice wooden bed with a nightstand for $5. It came with a headboard and foot-board, while it has a little smoke damage from a fire, it's something that can be sanded and painted with no worries. Such a nicer bed than the one I currently have in his room. I can't wait to get started on refinishing it. 

   The second angel has been supportive through cans and lots of metal to recycle, also always looking for great deals for me to help me save money where I can. Now has come through with possibly some carpet for the bedroom.  How do I repay these angels for all of the love and support they continue to give me until I bring this little boy home? I feel so blessed to have angels seen and unseen in my life. 

   I can't believe how much love people have shown to me during this important part of my life. I can't believe the angels who constantly find ways to help me when I need it most. Angels who listen to what I have to say, even when I am not in the best of moods. Angels who bring me little presents knowing I need a lift that day, Angels who just help because they know how badly I want to be a mom. 

   Thank you angels for always watching over me. I love each of you, those I know of and those who prefer to stay a secret. You are truly blessings in my life and I thank my Heavenly Father each day that you are a part of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Just the joy it gives you is worth every effort. WE know that you will pay it forward and Heavenly Father knows that you are giving everything you have to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete