Friday, May 24, 2013

Recycle Saturday Continues

   Tomorrow is the big recycle run for cans. There has been a great amount donated to my cause and I wanted to say thank you to everyone has done this. Every penny counts and even the small amounts definitely add up over time. I am truly amazed at the support I have had through my quest and the fact that we are getting so close to the amount needed to move forward. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

   I now have someone donating engine parts as I found out they will recycle those (who knew?). This will increase the amount of money I get with each metal recycle run I make now. He also is working with other mechanics in his area to get parts from them as well. I am blessed to have him in my life and supporting me the only way he can right now. Thank you Phillip.

   Recycle runs have become a pretty regular thing for me and the cashiers over there know about the adoption and are excited to hear updates every time I go in. It's pretty cool. I have enjoyed sharing my journey with people and am more excited about the reactions I get from people who know me and how badly I want to be a mom. I am blessed with the people in my life.

   Recycle Saturdays have become a part of my routine over the last year and I am not sure how to give it up. Although, it may be a good way to pay for his mission. Hmmm, something to think about. Wow, all these things to worry about now that I think about actually having him here. Though it might be good way to teach him about recycling and how it is good for the environment and give him some extra spending money. This will be fun.

   If you have any cans or metal laying around that you want gone, please let me know I will come get it. Every little piece adds up. Thank you all again for the support you give me, both with donations and with the emotional support through my quest to become a mom. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment