Friday, June 28, 2013

Recycle Run......

This weekend is my official RECYCLE RUN for metals and cans. My nephew, Cody, however, hooked me up big time with metal from his work (they are doing construction) so I will have made two trips before Saturday. First load netted $147.80. This load seems to be heavier so I am hoping for closer to $200. Wish me luck. (check out the picture of the 2nd load)

I will still be making an aluminum can run on Saturday so if you have any metals, or cans, let me know ASAP and I can come get it or just drop it off at my house.

I should have my online auction  up this weekend, so be on the lookout and then share it with everyone you know.

July 13, is the date set for my garage sale. Kind of my last push for donations, prior to submitting papers to Haiti. If you have anything you would like to donate to the yard sale, you can drop it off, or just let me know and I will arrange to come get it.

Kayleen's Kid Quest seems to have been going on for so long, it has been just over a year since I started this process and it has been one wild and emotional ride. I love what I am going through and keep praying to stay positive and that this last part will move a little more swiftly. All in due time, right?

KAYLEEN'S KID QUEST CONTINUES.........

No comments:

Post a Comment