Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Donation site

While applying for adoption grants, I was given this new donation site for friends/strangers to be able to donate money to the cause. With this application, I have to receive at least one donation prior to me being able to apply for the grant. I have applied for several grants, but will not hear from them unless I actually receive the money. I will continue to do what I have to, just to make sure I am covered for the fees.

What I am asking is for you to share my blog with anyone and everyone. Maybe there are angels out there looking for someone to help, and they can only find me through you.

Here is the link to the page,  https://www.adopttogether.org/kayleenskidquest,  but it also will come up if you click on the "Click here to donate" to the right of my entries.

I can say thank you every day for the rest of my life and still won't feel that I have covered how I feel for all of the support, the help, and the confidence boosting that has happened along my journey.

Kayleen's Kid Quest continues.......




No comments:

Post a Comment