Friday, April 11, 2014

Patience (Do I have it?)

Waiting seems to be the hardest part. There is nothing I can do, no one I can push for an answer, I just have to wait......patiently.

This should be an interesting concept for me, I am not sure I am patient with much. So this will be yet another test that I go through to see if I am prepared for motherhood. I sure hope I pass this one.

In the meantime, I continue to prepare the house for his arrival. We still have lots of little things to do around the house and yard. Still working on getting the walls done in the hallway and the edges in on the floor board. It's a slow process but we will get it done. I think I need to create myself a project list so I can focus on one area at a time.  I need to get my mind occupied enough that this isn't all I focus on until I hear something.

Let the patience begin.......................NOW

Kayleen's Kid Quest Continues....
https://www.adopttogether.org/kayleenskidquest


No comments:

Post a Comment