Friday, July 24, 2015

Coffee...... a new fundraising experience






I have found a new fundraising idea which covers a completely different area than I have gone in the past.  It is COFFEE, yes I have many, many friends who drink coffee, some of them almost cannot function (and sometimes I don't even want to approach them) until they have had their coffee. You all know who you are. (awe, you know I love you)

I came across this website from an adoption post on Pintrest so I thought I would look into it and found that I liked their story, and the fact they offer this service to adoptive families at no cost is a blessing.

With that being said, please look into maybe trying this coffee out. (Shipped right to your door). If you feel so inclined, please share the link with your family, real life friends, facebook friends, Instagram, etc. A quick share could really make this fundraising experience go far.

Thank you all for the many things you do to support me. Sharing this is such a small step, but can go so far in the social media realm of things. Please let me know if you have any questions.

The link to my adoption page is - https://JustLoveCoffee.com/kayleenskidquest



This is how I benefit from the sales.

12oz. Coffees (non-small lot): $5
8oz. Coffee (non-small lot): $3.00
10-count Single-Serve Cups: $2.50
Tastes of Africa (4) 8oz. Sampler: $7
Tour of The World (4) 8oz. Sampler: $7
Coffee Cupper's (11) 8oz. Sampler: $19
Jamaica Blue Mountain (small lot): 4oz. ($3)  13oz. ($9)
Special Blend–I Love Mom: $5
Special Blend–Pinky Beans (Available in October only): $0
T-Shirts: $5
Sale T-Shirts: $3
Sale Hoodie: $4
Beanie: $3
Hat: $3
Stoneware Mug: $2
16oz. Steel Tumbler: $2
Aeropress: $5
Aeropress Microfilters: $.25
Coffee Scoop: $1
Chemex Brewer: $3
Chemex Filters: $0
LaMarzocco Espresso Machine: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment