Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Answers

1 Samuel 1:27 - For this child I prayed...


The hardest thing in my life right now, is not having an answer when someone asks how my adoption is going, or where we are in it. It's a struggle to not know what is going on or be able get answers from those who should have them. 


So all I can do, at this time, is to continue to pray for my child and the family we will become. 

I pray for patience (something I am trying so hard to have)
I pray for hope (that I get some sort of answer of what is going on)
I pray for strength (as my heart gets heavier and heavier with each day of no news)
I pray for my little boy (though he knows nothing of what is going on)
I pray for those working on my case (that they will feel any sort of urgency)
I pray for those who support me (for you truly have no idea what your support means)

Please be patient with me when I don't have an answer for those of you hoping for an update on this amazing adventure I'm on.  I started this process telling The Lord that this be done in His time, and I am trying to stay focused on that part of it. I can't rush this, it has to be right. 

The Lord has given me things to focus on while I wait for my official referral, so I am staying busy with that. What an amazing boy my little nugget must be for us to go through all this to become a family. While I can't wait to meet him and bring him home, I must. 

Thank you all for going on the journey with me. For all of the support I have received over the last 5 years (almost) while I have raised funds, shared my emotions (good and bad) and gave me the love/strength I needed each step of the way. 

I truly hope to have information on him soon and will share as soon as I receive word of who he is, and all his "stats". Til then......

......Kayleen's Kid Quest continues


1 comment:

  1. I think that when it happens it will be very fast. You will get a phone call and you will be on the run. It will be so quick your head will spin. We know that you can do it and it will happen otherwise what was the purpose in making you so strong. Five years is the magical year Kayleen. I have two friends whose adoption came through after five years of stress and heartache.There is light at the end of your tunnel it is just that your tunnel is going to be in perfect order for it to happen. Stay strong and know that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete