Thursday, May 9, 2013

A funny thing happened on my way to adopting......


   So I received my psychological evaluation report yesterday, looking all nice and notarized. I read through it and found that I scored very high on the test I took for him. It appears that he has determined I am very comfortable in social situations (that's not the funny part). Basically it states I have no mental health concerns, in other words I am NOT insane (still not the funny part).

   The funny part is that I read through the report twice to make sure there was no incriminating sentences against me. Then I started to make sure everything was in place to scan it and send it off to the adoption agency when I noticed at the very top the birth date listed was 10/10/91 (21 year old)........Ummmmmmmm, I WISH. (Basically I would have been born while I was serving my mission). So in one place it said I was 21, then in the first sentence it stated 44 (hmmm, wonder if that would have been held against me).

   Anyway, that was the last big concern from my dossier list. Now it's just the reference letters and then I will be ready with my paperwork.

   Kayleen's Kid Quest continues........


No comments:

Post a Comment