Tuesday, July 21, 2015

FBI

Nothing like opening your email to see and email from the F.B.I., yes heart kind of skipped a beat. Being the goofball that I am, I signed everything except the first page of my paperwork (and mom's). Luckily, I only had to have both signed, scanned and emailed back to them. Hopefully they can still complete and ship the report back to me today. We shall find out.

I followed up with my contact at the adoption agency to let her know what was going on. She informed me that she has not received any updates from Haiti, so that means, as of right now, no match with a little dude.

So what to do now? I will have to just keep moving forward with preparing myself physically, mentally and financially.

Physically, I am still preparing myself for my very first full marathon in October. I also started taking some classes to become Clinical Weight Loss Practioner (Still figuring out what that all means). However, it will help me focus on my weight loss in a very personal way. Then I am hoping to start my own client base and help others.

Mentally, I am focusing on the things I need to do to prepare to be a mom. I still look in his room daily and see little dreams of what it will look like to see him sleeping in his bed, or playing with toys.

Financially, I am working to become debt free (almost there) so that it is not a burden to me when he gets here and the need for medical, braces, etc arises. I want to not have to worry about how I will make it each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment