Sunday, July 19, 2015

Starting the update process

Friday I left work early to head down to BCI (Background of Criminal Investigation) to get both mine and my mom's fingerprints done again. I then headed straight to the Post Office and paid to have them sent overnight to the FBI.

I am hoping to have the report back on Tuesday, at which point I will take the report and pay to have it sent overnight to the Immigration office. Then I wait to have an appointment scheduled (by them) to go down and get fingerprinted. 

Basically, the answer to your question is Yes..... I just said I got fingerprinted so that I could get fingerprinted.

There is no point to asking why, I don't understand it either. But trust me, I asked that question a lot the first time round. Nowadays I just do what they ask.

I have no idea what the timeframe for the Immigration office is, but I was told the FBI was 11 weeks out. (I paid extra to have the report completed overnight) in hopes we don't have this problem.

This all is what has to be done before my paperwork expires in September, or I will have to redo certain paperwork with fees. Please pray things move quickly.

No word on being matched with another little boy yet.  I am told they are working on it, so I have to have the faith they are.

I will continue to post updates though, Inmay not always share them. The big ones, I will. Just know that if you sign up to follow me via email, you will get an email with each posting.

Thank you all for the many kind words of support and understanding. Thank you for the stories of what some of you have gone through. I am blessed with the love of many friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment