Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I hope I am always there for you.....

Yesterday was a pretty rough day. I was overwhelmed, so overwhelmed. My heart was heavy and my mind felt like it was going to explode. It felt that the weight of so much was on my shoulders. I felt like I could burst into tears at any moment.  I went home to an empty house and just wanted to cry. Then, when I didn't think anything else could weigh me down, it did.

It made me think of you and all the things you will be going through as you get here and settle into life. Then as the weight of a new world, a new home, a new language, school, sports, etc start to enter into your life. I want to make sure you always feel like you have someone you know you can talk to. I never want you to feel alone and not have someone to talk to and share your feelings with.

So many thoughts about what you will be feeling when you get here. So many things I need to figure out so that I can help you be an outgoing and truly happy little boy. I want you to know who you are, I want you to always feel wanted and loved. I want you to be AWESOME like your mama.

One more thing to think about while I wait for that email about you. I love you little man, even though I haven't met you.


No comments:

Post a Comment